The MVCC Lady Hawks Tennis team returned to the court for the first time since 2012, falling to SUNY Broome 6-3 in Binghamton.
Ella Brutsky and Christine Schaefer picked up singles wins while the Hawks third doubles team won by default.
1. Ella Brutsky (MVCC) def. Maria Mott 6-4, 6-4
2. Molly Secord def. Stephanie Calhoun (MVCC) 6-0, 6-2
3. Christine Schaefer (MVCC) won by default
4. Jill Burns def. Nicole Dawson (MVCC) 6-1, 6-1
5. Madison Tassey def. Andi DeStefano (MVCC) 6-3, 6-0
6. Madison Brennan def. Cheyenne Smith (MVCC) 7-5 6-1
1. Mott/Seacord (Broome) def. Brutsky/Dawson (MVCC) 8-3
2. Burns/Tassey (Broome) def. Schaefer/Calhoun (Broome) 8-2
3. Smith/Denisovich (MVCC) won by default.